DesignVAST 3D Printer Prototype
Our 3D Printer for Construction Project includes 3D printers, among them the most important are: DesignVAST for architectural elements and for car parts, and RoboVAST for building houses. At this moment we work on the DesignVAST prototype which is planned to be finished in September 2019.
DesignVAST prototype 3D printer is built on a very solid metal frame, and the sliding parts are on guide axles plus special linear bearings, having the stepper motors and professional controllers.
For maximizing efficiency and safety, we will apply Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to all of our 3D printers and construction robots.
The prototype is build on an existing frame from a CNC machine.
The original frame is exposed now in a saloon at our partner’s office building.
• 2.8 meter x 1.6 meter x 1.6 meter build area
• Can print vast number of parts: car bodies, architectural models, big ceramics, etc.
• Affordable purchase price.
• Low operating cost.
• SurePrint™ servo motors provide closed loop system
• Print layer resolutions down to ____70 microns
• Industrial strength mechatronics deliver superior performance
• Utilizes V-Slot precision rails and Constant Force™ anti-backlash lead screws and nuts from PBC Linear®